Went back to Azeroth today after quite a while, now your average World of Warcraft player I’m sure will get a good laugh out of this and my n00bish ways but here are just a few of the stupid questions I have asked and things I’ve said today.
But to everybody else these are valid questions that need answering.
- Where is this lunar festival lady the chick by the bank told me to find?
- Why has everybody got a dragon?
- When do I get an assault rifle?
- How do I get more pets?
- Can I get a helicopter?
- Why are these horde guys killing me?
- How come I can only make dynamite?
- How come you can turn into a wolf?
- What’s the auction house?
- How do I teleport out of here?
- Which way did ben go?
- Recipe book?
- Why are these horde guys still trying to kill me?
- What’s this wood stuff for?
- Where do I get those bag things from?
- So do I click on the dice or the coin?
- I called my dinosaur MarkuzR, he has gimpy arms.
- Am I supposed to read what this guy is saying?
- Where’s that guy with the bird things?
- “where are you?”
“yes I know but where?”
“err near the shop?”
- What’s this teleportation rock do?
- What am I supposed to do with all this stuff I pick up?
- What’s a low level quest?
- What’s a bind do?
- Do you want any of this crap stuff I picked up?
Hit level 30 today, I think they call that a ding or something.
Thanks to my guild/club thing for answering my dumb arse questions.